Planning to visit Mata Vaishno Devi? Here are a few important changes in issuing Yatra Slips that you should be aware of, so as to ensure your Yatra goes without any issues.
Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine board has replaced Yatra slips with RFID cards (which are Radio Frequency Identification Cards). So, next time you are visiting Mata Vaishno Devi, make sure you have the RFID cards before you begin your yatra, else you may not be allowed to do darshan in Bhawan and am sure you do not want to have that kind of unpleasant surprise.
Below are steps/process to collect RFID cards at Mata Vaishno Devi before you begin Yatra:
There are two ways to obtain RFID (earlier Yatra Parchi for Mata Vaishno Devi yatra.
1 - Offline - You can have RFID/yatra Parchi from the yatra slip counter at Katra, it is near Bus stand Katra
2- Book Online - you can apply online through their website www.maavaishnodevi.org. When Applying online, you still have to collect RFID from Ban Ganga
Checklist / Important Points - To have blissful Darshan at Bhavan
- RFID cards are compulsory. Only RFID card holders will be allowed to undertake Yatra.
- RFID cards can be obtained from Yatra Slip counters or at Ban Ganga (in case you booked online)
- At the time of return you have to deposit RFID cards at the banganga or yatra counter.
- If you don't return or lose RFID cards, authorities can fine you.
- Face masks are mandatory for Darshan at bhawan.
- If you have booked online registration you can take RFID cards at Banganga.
We offer cabs and taxis on rent for Katra from Jammu Airport, Jammu Railway Station. Jagat Travels has offices at both Jammu and Katra. You can call us at (+91) 9086270658 to book a taxi. Visit our fleet gallery page to view all the cabs, taxis and tempo traveller we have to offer.